10 Reasons why you should join the PACC
- To be a part of a vibrant community in upcounty Montgomery, MD
- Business to business networking opportunities
- Discount on Poolesville Day booth fee
- Opportunity to advertise in the community Directory and area map
- Many free social events throughout the year
- Free booth space at towns First friday holiday event in December
- To benefit from chamber advocacy for your business and have your voice heard
- Free listing on chamber website
- Opportunity to be a sponsor for chamber events and get your business name out there.
- It’s just fun and you will make many new colleagues and friends.
There are many opportunities to network with fellow chamber members through participation in various PACC activities. In addition to monthly networking breakfasts, several networking events take place each year at different members’ business locations. Email the PACC president if you are interested in hosting one of these events.
The PACC provides opportunities for our members to market their goods and services through social media, PACC website, advertising in the free PACC Directory and Historic Map and sponsorship of the annual Poolesville Day 5K Race/Walk. The Chamber hosts networking events including monthly Business Help Business Grow breakfasts featuring Chamber members and Happy Hours to socialize and generate more business.
The PACC leadership monitors local government actions and provides input on behalf of the local business community. The Chamber partners with other groups such as Fair Access to advocate for equity in County and State funding for the Western Montgomery County.
PACC has a long tradition of giving back to the local community. The Chamber sponsors many community events including Poolesville Day, Holiday Lighting and 4th of July Fireworks Show. Through the PACC Poolesville Day 5 K Race/ Walk, PACC supports many local non-profit organizations.
We’d be happy to assist you in any way we can.